Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America, Inc.
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America, Inc. contributes to the US and global biopharmaceutical markets through its close working relationship with its Japanese parent company in the Asahi Kasei group. We are a growing team (100+) of professionals excited about what we do and our ability to impact healthcare delivery systems worldwide. We offer a "big company" benefits package and a "small company" culture and work environment. Every employee at Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America can impact our future.
As an Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America employee, you will enjoy
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Great health and wellness benefits with the company paying over 80% of insurance premiums
- Paid time off
- Strong company match to 401(k) contributions
- Corporate Giving Program
- Tuition reimbursement program
Asahi Kasei Bioprocess, a global bioprocess product supplier, is seeking a highly energetic and motivated Senior Account Manager for our Fluid Management business unit. The qualified individual in this role will develop and nurture relationships with customers and potential customers, promoting and selling AKB products and services, including virus filtration systems, inline buffer dilution systems, chromatography columns and systems, and oligosynthesizers within the assigned territory (Eastern region of the US) in a manner that is consistent with business plans and company objectives. We are looking for someone excited to join an incredible team and a fast-growing company!
- Develop and implement sales & marketing strategies for AKB s capital equipment products and services to the biopharmaceutical industry within the territory
- Identify and engage potential customers, heightening AKB s visibility to them through their decision-making process
- Design and deliver effective sales & marketing presentations and run product demonstrations to potential customers key decision-makers
- Present and defend price quotations / bid packages for AKB products & services in accordance with potential customer requirements and conduct price/contract negotiations within AKB-approved parameters
- Secure firm orders from customers for AKB s products at a level that meets or exceeds annual goals as mutually agreed
- Liaise with AKB and customer project engineers to minimize scope-creep on large projects
- Promote the consistent use of the company s Salesforce CRM with all other business unit account managers
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Engineering degree (Chemical or Biomedical preferred) or BS/BA in Life Science related field
- Experience: at least 3 years life science laboratory, pilot plant or production experience utilizing techniques and/or instrumentation related to AKB products
- Sales experience: 7 years experience successfully delivering sales revenue growth
- Knowledge: in depth knowledge of separations of biomolecules and/or small molecules
- Valid driving license with good driving record
- Demonstrated success selling life-science products & services
- Ability to adapt their customer-facing behavior accordingly, depending on the customer profile. This position will manage a broad range of capital equipment customers - from multi-million-dollar projects with Fortune 50 biopharmaceutical companies, to small projects with start-up biotechs, throughout the territory.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and disciplined organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be energetic and a thoughtful communicator
- Regular travel, up to 50%, within the territory for equipment product presentations, customer meetings, and after-sales support (Ability to travel internationally)
Loading some great jobs for you...