- Bono Trattoria
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
521 W 143rd St
We are a family owned Italian restaurant in Hamilton Heights seeking to hire full-time Pizza Maker / Pizzaiolo with experience in handmade, hand stretching pizza making from our wood burning brick-oven.
- Create Neapolitan style pizza in our brick-oven
- Stock and manage assigned station and ensure quality of food served
- Resourceful, clean & organized working habits with attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time and work in a fast-paced, front-facing pizza oven
- A team player with a positive attitude and profressionality
- Able to carry/lift heavy objects when needed (up to 30 lbs)
- Carry out other duties assigned by the manager on duty or chef
- work closely with our Chef to create seasonal menu changes
Previous kitchen experience preferred. Must be able to work during the daytime and weekends.
We look forward to having you work as part of the Bono Family.
More detail about Bono Trattoria, please visit
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, bakery manager, day shift manager, food service supervisor, frontend, operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant manager, store manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...