Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes our CNA s are our most valuable resource! The majority of our clients depend on daily Nursing Assistant care. If YOU want to feel appreciated and work at a company where YOU MATTER, come to BrightStar! Work as many or as few hours as you want!
Our team is invested in your success and works hard to ensure each Certified Nursing Assistant is matched with clients that fit their schedule. Make a difference in the lives of people in the West Denver areas, while feeling fulfilled by your career. We look forward to meeting you!
Starting wage is $14.50-15.50 DOE with opportunity for bonus through the incentive program. Rate may increase case by case depending on clients needs.
- Mileage at .55/mile client to client OR if traveling over 30 miles to client
- $1.00 more/Hr to enter Foothills
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 Staff and RN Support Available
- Free Continuing Education
- PTO Program for All Employees - up to 32 hours annually
Employee Referral Program: Earn $50 for a HHA, CNA, LPN,RN after the referral completes orientation & earn an additional $50 after Referral works at BrightStar for 40 hours.
Monthly Incentive Program:Upon meeting qualifying criteria, employees will earn .25 per hour for previous months shifts.
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to
Associated topics: assessments, certified nursing, cna, family, family medicine, locum, np, nurse practitioner, practice, splst