Seasonal Brand Ambassador, Operations PT
Compensation: $28,830.00 - $44,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Brand Ambassador will be accountable for creating a positive store environment that aligns with the authenticity of Canada Goose. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for performing general stock duties to support the operations of the store. Operational duties include processing incoming shipments, stocking and maintaining the sales floor to company standards, and maintaining the cleanliness of the store. Additionally, the Brand Ambassador will support the business strategies and goals developed by leadership and will report to the GM and AGM.
* Ensure highest level of customer service aligning with Canada Goose's expectations of quality and authenticity
* Support leadership on implementation of monthly visual directives by ensuring merchandise is received and processed in a timely manner and available for sales floor
* Ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour, and size
* Ensure timely process of all shipments, transfers, damages, supplies and the overall organization of stock areas
* Attend all product knowledge sessions to gain knowledge on Canada Goose's merchandise and be the expert to customer inquiries
* Complete markdown process accurately and in a timely manner according to company standards
* Educate customers on specific product features and benefits on various types of merchandise
* Resolve all customer service issues and partner with the GM or AGM with issues outside of company policies
* Contribute to positive employee relationships through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-workers and leadership
* Demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with the Canada Goose's culture
* Performing other duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years of retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, fashion brand environment
* Experience working with affluent and luxury brands an asset
* Proven track record of successful sales experience, exceeding quota
* Flagship or high profile locations and brands
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to work retail hours (standard, peak, and holiday)
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and team oriented environment with high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
* Excellent attention to detail, taking initiative, and promotes a positive working environment
* Ability to work well with others to collectively exceed store sales
* Strong negotiation skills combined with an adaptable approach to selling
* Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
* Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds regularly
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Associated topics: brand, brand ambassador, canvas, catalog, esthetic, esthetician, female model, laydown, photograph, photography
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...