Digital Account Planner - Ad Sales
Compensation: $71,850.00 - $128,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Spectrum Reach is currently searching for an Advanced Advertising Account Planner to support our New York, NY Digital Media market.
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
Spectrum Reach is changing the face of digital marketing and advertising by taking an integrated approach to reach and engage targeted audiences across platforms and offerings using its unique portfolio of Digital Television and IP products. We are seeking a talented, passionate and experienced individual for our growing yield management practice in the role of Advanced Advertising Planning. You will work closely with Sales, Ad Operations and Product Management focusing initially on the connected TV advertising business and eventually expand into our full portfolio of Digital products.
The purpose of this role is to raise the level of the media planning function for our expanding connected TV and Digital advertising business as we move to serve clients more efficiently and effectively across our product suite. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with Digital inventory, pricing, proposal and package building. This individual should be well versed in Digital media buying and selling practices, responding to RFP's, research and metrics, all working closely with internal and external clients to achieve success. The job is a centralized role and will require the individual to work across multiple Spectrum markets and sales channels.
* Analyze reports with Yield and supply teams, to develop a planning approach using internal benchmarks that improve sell-thru and monitor performance.
* Internal point person for AdsEs Everywhere RFPs and drive the preparation of creative and strategic media plans; based on client KPI's, targeting requests, inventory availability.
* Prepare impression demand forecasts and insights for weekly Inventory management meeting
* Work with management on assessing Spectrum's inventory landscape for budgeting purposes and maximum revenue potential given margin requirements
* Coordinate and profitably allocate advertising inventory for all Spectum Reach assets and partners across various platforms, including, but not limited to: Desktop, Handheld, Tablet, OTT, Set Top Box VOD & 3PP.
* Considerable focus on supporting the planning team by providing on-request inventory availabilities, and analytical support to optimize performance.
* Collaborate with Digital Services and Supply & Yield to streamline processes and drive efficient workflow in our third-party reselling business. Escalating any and all bottlenecks to management.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University or equivalent experience
* 2+ years of successful digital planning/account management/ad operations experience at a publisher/client/ or agency business.
* Knowledge of the online advertising industry including, yield optimization techniques, pricing & inventory, technology providers, as well programmatic buying and online ad exchanges.
* Familiarity with online technology platforms like Operative, Doubleclick, Yieledex, AppNexus and FreeWheel.
* Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to identify customer needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
* Must be a team player, with experience in cross-functional collaboration in a matrixed organization.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Word PowerPoint.
* Microsoft Excel is highly preferred. Advanced Formulas (Vlookup, Indexmatch, Pivot Tables).
* Must have the desire to pursue a career in Media and demonstrate strong initiative and drive.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...