The Opportunity | Site IT Manager
Your role as the Site IT Manager is to protect availability and security of computer systems and network connections of the supported applications and business data.
Provide direction and support for daily operational IT activities. Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, implement, and support appropriate technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. Responsible for implementing IT policies, procedures, and best practices. Manages IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Identify and manage local projects that should be part of the group project portfolio.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensure all corporate and local policies, procedures and laws are followed.
- Off hours work and on-call time may be required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience with Windows server administration in an enterprise environment
- Must have demonstrated experience managing IT projects and people
- Over 3 years of experience administering VMWare and Network Attached Storage systems
- IT industry certifications is a plus, such as the following: Microsoft operating systems, VMWare, CISSP
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Server and PC operating systems and hardware
- Extensive application support experience of Microsoft products
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Must be a sole US citizen and able to obtain and maintain DOD security clearance
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.