Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Opportunity |Manufacturing Engineering Manager
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and driven individual to manage our Manufacturing Engineering team. This role oversees planning, preparing, and executing projects related to the manufacture and assembly of precision actuators and will supervise a staff of Engineers.
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager manages a major function of the engineering activities for the reporting unit with budget responsibility for the engineering functions managed. Responsible for the employment, training, motivation and evaluation of assigned staff. Directs the development of system requirements and specifications for various systems through multiple phases, makes decisions and recommendations that have impact on engineering and related activities of the division.
- Serves as the manager of a specific area or function of the engineering unit.
- Ensures adequate resources are available for projects, standard tools are available to perform tasks, and creating and monitoring processes.
- Complete assembly line operation certification and error-proofing to ensure product quality.
- Ensure that a continuous improvement culture is in place to identify and execute opportunities for cost reduction through assembly process modification.
- Support day-to-day assembly line operations with engineering expertise for continuous improvement and resolving manufacturability issues.
- Responsible for programming, executing, and supervising engineering design, construction, installation and/or ongoing engineering support of facilities, systems, and technical policies and procedures for the assigned engineering function.
- Bachelor Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- 7-10 years of relevant experience along with 3+ years of technical supervisory capacity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with knowledge of MS Office along with refined soft skills required for coaching and mentoring
- Excellent analysis, decision-making skills along with strong customer interface capabilities and negotiation skills required
- Project Management experience and familiarity in root cause and corrective action methodologies
- Proven accomplishments in positions of leadership managing various levels of engineers and ability to interact with all levels of internal and external management
- Experience with developing procedures, team building, and project management
- Ability to develop PFMEA's, process control plans, and conduct process error proofing is desired.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills are required and a positive attitude
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...