Compensation: $120,670.00 - $194,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you a Project Engineer that is ready to make a change for the better?
A highly respected and award-winning General Contractor is seeking a Project Engineer who is driven and task oriented with excellent communication skills to assist in the management of our growing project inventory. The candidate will have knowledge of, and experience in the commercial construction sector.
The candidate must be willing to travel and be on-site.
- Assist with the preparation and subsequently update the project schedule.
- Work with Project Manager to determine and track change order conditions.
- Maintain communications with all members of the project team including client and their representatives, inspectors, vendors, subcontractors and others essential to the success of the project.
- Monitor and forecast cost to complete.
- Assist during the closeout of projects including the management of punch out activities, preparation of warranty documents, acquisition of lien waivers and other responsibilities as directed by Project Manager.
- Minimum of Associate's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years experience in commercial construction, including experience with a commercial general contractor.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Experience with construction software and technology.
- Knowledge of RFI s, Change Orders, Submittals and Scheduling.
- Must possess excellent time management, communications, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing multiple concurrent assignments.
- Focuses on solving conflict and remains open to others ideas.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone s efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Industry leading compensation package
- Lucrative bonus program
- Full benefits package
This is a confidential position and not publicly advertised. Our client is ready to hire immediately.
Take the next step in furthering your construction career and APPLY NOW!
If you're interested in this position apply online or contact Kenna Klinghagen at ...@gogpac.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Associated topics: administrator, construction, construction manager, consultant, healthcare, manager, project, project manager, public, site
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...