Pediatric Dentistry of Wyckoff is seeking a talented, driven Dental Assistant to provide unsurpassed dental services to the children in their communities.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
The Dental Assistant performs duties that include but are not limited to preparing patients for treatment, assisting the dentist in performing treatments, taking x-rays and assisting in lab work, making appointments, answering the phones, ordering supplies and assisting with dental billing. The Dental Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager.
- Primarily responsibility is to assist the providers and be present with patients in room at all times.
- Greets patients in waiting area and escorts patients to operatory.
- Assists dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side as required or directed.
- Promotes an atmosphere supportive of good dental and general health by demonstrating good oral hygiene; questioning patients to ascertain home care status, instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing.
- Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection control procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Comprehensive training to advance your dental career advancement
We aim to provide a comfortable and enjoyable dental experience for all children. We offer a comprehensive array of preventive and restorative dental services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Associated topics: chart, complete, condition, dental hygienist, hygienist, on call, polishing, processing, rda, scaling
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...