Account Executive - Growth
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
New York City Metro Area Base Salary Range: 19.23 - 25.50/hr USD
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively lead their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make them more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
* You will position and sell Indeed products, including pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to help small-to-medium sized employers (SMBs) solve their recruiting challenges
* You'll develop real connections through phone, email, and professional networking
* You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
* You will analyze client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
* You'll build long-term client relationships by listening to client needs, demonstrating the benefits of Indeed products, and recommending appropriate solutions
* 2+ years of experience in a sales environment
* You can learn and apply new concepts quickly
* A data focused, ambitious attitude - the numbers tell a story
* You have strong written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Passion to educate and sell while focused on solutions - you're not easily intimidated
* Onsite, regular attendance for purposes of collaboration, coaching, team meetings, and team morale
* Ability to work effectively in an open-seating environment
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at:
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:
Loading some great jobs for you...