Employment Type: Full-Time
Regional Sales Manager - Projects Specifications, East Location:
Open - Major Metro Areas, East Opportunity
The Regional Sales Manager - Projects and Specifications, East is responsible for Robern project channel sales in the East Region. This individual will develop sales strategies to achieve increased sales by enhancing the value of Robern products to major specifiers, designers, high-end builders, and the lodging industry. This includes planning, implementing, and evaluating all promotion and sales activities in order to promote Robern products to the defined target market end users.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with developers, hoteliers, specific architect and design firms and purchasing influences in the target markets.
- Establish strong working relationships with Kohler Global Projects and Specifications to drive preference for luxury project specifications, K&B Americas Sales team, and distributor partners to convert specifications to orders.
- Influence and drive Robern products specifications with targeted architects & hoteliers, design firms, specifiers and developers. Manage the project pipeline for the target market.
- Identify and recommend programs, sales tools and products that can enhance and support successful sales activities in the target markets.
- Coordinate and implement joint sales calls and presentations for Robern products and target markets.
- Ensure timely follow-up on all sales leads while providing customer service commensurate with luxury industry expectations.
- Participate in industry and trade show associations.
- Prepare and maintain reports required to develop plans, measure success, and control budgets.
- Provide feedback on competitor programs, pricing and product assortments.
- Represent Robern products within key industry organizations and trade shows.
- Forecast project orders on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate margin on all quotes per business within Robern products.
- Secure project wins for specified projects.
- Prepare, analyze, and maintain reports required to develop sales plans, measure success, and control budgets.
An ideal candidate for the Regional Sales Manager - Project and Specifications, East position will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Business, Marketing, or Economics from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2 - 4 years sales experience, with strong preference given to experience.
- Experience in an outside sales role, and in selling luxury products is preferred.
This role requires heavy travel, up to 75% of the time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future. Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About Us
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .
Associated topics: director of sales, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, shift lead, team lead, team leader, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...