Assistant Center Manager (part-time)
Who We Are...
Serving the community and changing lives through math is our mission. Mathnasium, The Math Learning Center is your neighborhood math-only learning center that teaches kids math in a way that makes sense to them. Our families are our top priority! With our team of experienced math Instructors, students from K - 12th grade are provided with an exceptional learning experience. Our dedication to our families success has allowed us to be the #1 Franchisee in the US, with 30 locations, and more being planned.
What You Will Do...
As an Assistant Center Manager, you will be a passionate collaborator who will positively impact the community by creating a welcoming environment for our students and families. Candidates will assist in managing the center during instructional hours, coach and train a team of instructors, and ensure students are provided with an enjoyable and fun learning experience. The ACM will participate in positive interactions with parents and establish a high level of confidence and program value. Candidates will work with the Center Manager in generating leads, customer service inquiries, and participating in local marketing events. Perform operational and administrative functions to support the center as required. Excellent Advancement Opportunities!
* Understanding the company mission, our families needs and working in conjunction with the Center Manager in creating a fun and positive learning environment.
* Assist the Center Manager with achieving revenue goals by evaluating the centers performance, improve team performance and enhancing parent satisfaction
* Consultative selling of the program in person, by email, and by phone
* Participate in marketing events and build relationships within local the community
* Collaborate with the Center Manager in recruiting, training and developing passionate team members
* Review student needs with the Center Manager and conduct ongoing family consultations to provide a customized solution for each student
* Act as Manager On Duty as required
* Manage the center during instructional hours, including assigning students to instructors and providing instruction as needed
Essential Talents & Required Skills
* 6 months - 1 year related experience in sales, customer service or in a leadership role
* Excellent communication skills; ability to build and nurture strong relationships with families and staff
* Proven management skills; ability to train and develop staff, including delegating responsibilities.
* Strong organizational skills; ability to adapt to a versatile environment and handle multiple concurrent assignments
* Providing solutions and overcoming conversational objectives
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Open availability during business operating hours, including evenings and weekends
* Strong comprehension of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
* Basic knowledge of math concepts
* High School diploma or GED, some college preferred
This is a part-time position, days and hours will vary by Center, but generally are afternoon and evenings. Candidates will need to be available Monday-Thursday from 11am-7pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm. Pay will be based on education and experience. Assistant Center Managers typically work 25 - 29 hours per week, based on center needs.
Thanks for your interest in joining Mathnasium The Math Learning Center team! Please check your email often, you will receive emails from our recruiting team-we like to stay in touch!
Mathnasium is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...