Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for generating revenue through direct sales to Long Term Care organizations. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be required to establish and maintain high-level professional relationships with key decision-makers, implement sales and marketing strategies, and drive revenues to achieve sales objectives. Additional responsibilities include appropriate coordination between sales, marketing, contract administration, and operations.
If you are very organized, self-directed and enjoy selling, this is a fantastic opportunity.
As our Regional Sales Manager, you will:
* Assist the organization in building and establishing a "Best in Class" Sales & Marketing Organization to effectively identify, target, and generate a consistent and continuous revenue stream from qualified long-term care clients through effective and systematic, sales execution
* Establish and maintain relationships with key area healthcare executives and professionals in the market
* Provide software demonstrations to prospective clients
* Attend and coordinate several industry Trade Shows
* Participate in professional societies and activities related to the health care industry, as appropriate
* Develop and implement market-specific strategic sales and marketing plan to achieve objectives for areas of responsibility
* Prepare and submit required management reports reflecting progress and accomplishments
* Identify both new business opportunities and new customer call points within the market served for additional revenue opportunity
* Build, maintain and update CRM database information, as required
* Coordinates joint sales & marketing efforts as appropriate
* Champion the concept, principles, and services of MatrixCare
Skills and Experience needed for the Regional Sales position:
* A Bachelor's Degree. A combination of education and experience will be accepted
* 5 + years of experience in software sales is required
* Experience in software sales to the long-term care industry and/or a high-level consultative healthcare product and/or service sales experience is preferred
* A demonstrated record of accomplishments in healthcare-related sales
* Strong high-level communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
* Effective sales management and organizational skills
* Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Results oriented
* A proven team player
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Computer literate in MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Why MatrixCare? Change the way technology is used to deliver healthcare. Build amazing products. Create ways to provide better care for the nation's aging population. Tackle complex questions to ensure optimal customer service. See your work improve healthcare each and every day.
About MatrixCare Current and multi-time winner of the prestigious Best in KLAS for Long-Term Care Software award, MatrixCare is the complete solution for growing organizations that need to successfully manage risk in care delivery across the LTPAC spectrum. Trusted by more than 13,000 facility-based care settings and more than 2,500 home care, home health and hospice organizations, MatrixCare's solutions help ACOs, skilled nursing and senior living providers, life plan communities (CCRCs), and home health organizations to connect, collaborate and prosper as we migrate to a fee-for-value healthcare system. In addition to purpose-built EHR components for any LTPAC care-setting, MatrixCare also includes solutions to systematically increase clinical quality: Enterprise Analytics, robust Clinical Decision Support and the industry's first Care Coordination platform to create a true, person-centric, e-longitudinal health record and enable LTPAC providers to efficiently manage the populations under their care.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, principal, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...