Compensation: $29,040.00 - $48,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, featuring an app that allows users to discover and book fitness, beauty and integrative health services, and industry-leading software for business growth and management. Since its very first iteration, MINDBODY's software has turned that idea into an imperative, streamlining all aspects of business management for thousands of health and wellness businesses across six continents. The result is software with a positive impact on the health and wellness of the world.
At MINDBODY, today is about anticipating what will make tomorrow better. Innovation is the status quo. We recognize that the work going on inside these walls affects a community far beyond them.
The SMB Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets within an inside sales environment. This position is focused on the total addressable wellness and beauty market OR fitness market, while maintaining revenue objectives. The SMB Sales Specialists embodies MINDBODY's Core Values including being Humble and Helpful to Clients and fellow Team Members. The position involves communicating with prospects in various forums including, outbound & inbound calls, emails, text, and other social media engagements. The SMB Sales Specialist enable others' passions for wellness, and beauty OR fitness to reach their maximum potential by providing solutions through technology.
What You'll Do:
* Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation, converting inbound leads and closing sales with our single location customers.
* Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls.
* Demonstrating MINDBODY software, products, and partner solutions to potential clients and assisting them in selecting the best solution(s) for their needs while working within a specific niche.
* Consulting with prospective clients by addressing their questions and needs to identify the proper MINDBODY solution.
* Establishes business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
* Effectively manage pipeline as well as forecasting business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota goals.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
What You Need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
* 1-3 years of sales experience, in a closing role at a SaaS company with a stellar record of performance.
* Demonstrated technical aptitude strong understanding of API's, SaaS, cloud computing etc.
* Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
* Good attention to detail, extremely organized.
* Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position.
Why you should join us?
* Fun, casual environment
* 20 days paid time off annually plus 7 holidays
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance
* Matching 401 (k)
* $65/month wellness stipend
Associated topics: call, call center, cold call, networking, phone, solicit, telemarketer, telesales, telephone, web conferencing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...