Associate Programmatic Trader - Ad Tech
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
COMPANY & MISSION
MiQ is an independent marketing intelligence company with the people and technology that help businesses win. Our vision is to reimagine the value of marketing by connecting data and discovering insight to drive business outcomes.
Marketing Intelligence helps us to understand how the real world impacts consumer intent and purchasing decisions, and helps brands say the right thing, to the right person, at the right time, all through a winning mix of media, analytics and technology.
Our teams work with the world's leading brands and media agencies, including American Express, Avis, Lenovo, Unilever, Microsoft, GroupM, Publicis and IPG. Founded in 2010, MiQ currently employs over 550 people across 15 offices located in North America, Europe and APAC.
MiQ is excited to grow our Trading team! The Trader position is at the heart of MiQ's business, providing a unique link between commercial and analysis functions. The Trader will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with Sales, Client Services, Product, Analysis and R&D teams. The successful candidate will be empowered to directly trade and execute programmatic media campaigns across a diverse portfolio of business.
* End to end campaign ownership
* Campaign performance monitoring
* Internal and external (client) reporting
* Consistent daily analysis and optimization
* Buying / bidding across multiple DSPs and platforms
* Grow client business via surpassing KPIs, delivering insights and building relationships
* Leverage internal campaign management and business intelligence tools
* Custom campaign planning, management and reporting
* Work with MiQ global central departments to aid in any of the following: Ad operations, Pre-campaign Analysis, Post-campaign insight reporting, Troubleshooting
* Strong mathematical and analytical skills are essential
* The ability to work with large datasets in Excel files and BI internal tools
* A working knowledge of statistical models
* A start-up mind-set
* Attention to detail and the proactive problem solving mentality
* Strong communication skills and an ability to work both independently and contribute within a team environment
* Experience with AppNexus and DBM (or equivalent) DSPs preferred
* Alignment with MiQ's core values
* A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
* A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
* Passion - We love and live what we do
* Determination - We always find a way to figure it out
* Unity - We back each other and challenge each other
* Agility - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
* Courage - We dare to think unconventionally
BENEFITS & PERKS
* Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance, with generous employer contribution and company paid basic life and long term disability plans
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
* Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care) Benefit Programs
* Inter-office travel opportunities
* Ongoing education & training
* Open office and casual work atmosphere
* Company sponsored events & team building experiences
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: business finance, business systems analyst, consult, government, guidance, investment analytics, law, refine, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...