Business Intelligence Developer (1063785_RR00036690)
Compensation: $165,650.00 - $165,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
NYU Langone Medical Center, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, is one of the nation's premier centers for excellence in clinical care, biomedical research and medical education. Located in the heart of Manhattan, NYU Langone is composed of four hospitals - Tisch Hospital, its flagship acute care facility; Rusk Rehabilitation; the Hospital for Joint Diseases, one of only five hospitals in the nation dedicated to orthopedics and rheumatology; and Hassenfeld Children's Hospital, a comprehensive pediatric hospital supporting a full array of children's health services across the medical center - plus the NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. The medical center's tri-fold mission to serve, teach and discover is achieved 365 days a year through the seamless integration of a culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education and research. For more information, go to www.NYULMC.org.
NYULMC's Business Intelligence team is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and administration of BI Dashboards, Scorecards, Reports and Analytics for the organization. The Business Intelligence Developer will be a member of this team, and they should have a proven track record of successful business intelligence implementations in both design and deployments.
* Develop and maintain business intelligence applications including operational reports, dashboards, scorecards, and ad hoc reporting.
* Analyzes data to ensure correct output, troubleshoots issues, and performs unit testing.
* Creates accurate and comprehensive technical documentation.
* Must have a BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years' experience developing business intelligence applications.
* Strong SQL and database skills.
* Strong knowledge of data visualization techniques and dashboard design.
* Strong knowledge of Tableau 10.2 and above and experience building dashboards using Tableau.
* Knowledge of ETL processes, and data warehousing principles.
* Proven track record of implementing business intelligence applications.
* Flexibility to work on and learn various technologies a must.
* Strong communication skills a must.
* SAP Business Objects suite of tools including Universe design, WEBI, and Xcelsius.
* Knowledge of and experience with statistical analysis a plus.
* Experience with building predictive models using R or SAS a plus.
* Experience with health care metrics and analytics is preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
Associated topics: laboratory, medical technologist, microbiology, pathology, sample collection, scientist, sterile processing technician, technician iv, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...