Director, US Strategic Pricing
Compensation: $205,500.00 - $205,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Director, US Strategic Pricing will report to the Sr. Director, US Strategic Pricing within the Patient & Health Impact (PHI) Global Pricing Team. The Director will provide support for across the US Strategic Pricing portfolio, related to WAC price strategy, governance, and reporting.
Collaborate with US PHI, PCA, Commercial, Finance, Corporate Affairs and Legal colleagues, among others, to:
Support governance of new product pricing, by developing and implementing state of the art predictive US pricing analysis models to support PHI and Pfizer priorities;
- Serve as strategic partner with with key internal stakeholders: PHI Business Unit leads and teams, cross-functional teams including Finance, Commercial, and other functions to help determine optimal WAC pricing
Help lead annual US Operating Plan pricing preparations and assessments, providing data-driven insights to cross-functional and therapeutic area teams, and developing new models to advance understanding of near-term and mid-term pricing risks to the plan.
- Leverage the operating plan to identify and proactively manage US pricing actions
- Partner with US Commercial, PCA, Finance, Corporate Affairs, and other relevant colleagues to conduct Operating Plan price analyses, identify price change drivers, and advance solutions to manage transparency reporting requirements
Support the development and submission of price transparency reporting to States;
- Collaborate with Sr Mgr, US Strategic Pricing to understand and document Pfizer's reporting responsibilities; develop and submit state submissions; track state feedback; manage internal communications related to state price reporting; engage with state price sub-committee to update on filings and new state laws and incorporate guidance in to reporting processes.
Oversee the development and distribution of WAC pricing-related internal communications designed to educate stakeholders on external trends in US pricing;
- Develop weekly US Pricing Weekly Report; Monthly leadership pricing update report; and quarterly leadership trends analysis report.
Manage and update internal US Pricing SOPs, Guidance, Governance and Price Disclosure requirements followed PHI, PCA, Commercial, Corporate Affairs, and Finance colleagues
Mentor and coach junior colleagues, interns, and graduate associates on US Pricing approach and scope of activitiesBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 10 - 12 years' experience in US pricing / market access, commercial or finance in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Advanced degree in health management / business is strongly preferred.
- Direct experience in US pricing analytics, including demand estimation and forecasting, price-volume sensitivity
- Knowledge of and experience in pricing/ economic/ financial modeling methods, statistics, data interpretation and analyses and related working knowledge of US healthcare including reimbursement systems.
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact. Sunshine Act
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence to analyze complex data and develop and implement related strategic recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and team matrix interactions/collaborations, communications, agility, and flexibility working with colleagues across multiple cultures and time zones
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability for business challenges and tackle complex problems; willingness to learn and embrace new approaches to modeling
- Strong customer-orientation; an ability to see issues from the point of view of others
- An "execution mindset" focused on getting things done quickly and simply
- Outstanding writing, oral and presentation skills; Ability to convey and effectively communicate pricing analysis project proposals and strategies, and the results of complex models and data analyses to diverse audiences
- High level of integrity and transparency of conduct
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Last Date to Apply for Job: November 18th, 2019
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Associated topics: cfa, chief finance officer, cpa, equity trading, finance director, financial controller, kpmg, pay, revenue, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...