Manager, Rebate Administration
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Manager, Rebate Administration has the primary purpose of managing the payment requirements of Pfizer's various contractual agreements with our customers. Position is accountable for accurate and on time payments to US customers, consistent with the term and conditions of our agreements, as well as providing timely information and support to meet statutory, compliance and production requirements.
Scope: the nature and complexity of assigned accounts are straightforward as they relate to size of the organization and intricacy of agreements.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately process rebates within the timelines stated in the Agreements. Perform validation checks of data submitted from customers, and contribute to the continual improvement of reimbursement methodology.
- Assume responsibility for contracted customers, and manage the contracting process to meet CSM (Contract Strategy and Management) objectives. Ensure that the managed care customers adheres to the language, terms and formulary requirements that are included in the Agreement, in order to protect Pfizer's assets.
- Identify and communicate issues, which may impact the contracting process or the overall contracting environment and evaluate impact to current strategy and policy
- Develop and manage key customer relationships and align on common business objectives
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide quarterly rebate information to WPO finance for accruals and projections
- Responsibilities also include working to guarantee that internal controls and SOX regulations are being met, as well as, analysis of account performance while maintaining a strong focus on customer support
- Project work and analysis required on an ad hoc basis. Assigned project work would generally consist of medium to low-risk projects whose impact is limited to CSM department.
- Bachelors required
- 3 or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Possess the ability to make judgments regarding policy, objectives and managed care marketplace. Comfortable discussing terms, conditions and rebates with Account Management and customers as required
- Be comfortable working under constant deadlines, and have the ability to appropriately prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on time management, follow-through, and issue resolution abilities
- Be adept at telephone communications and at building relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders
- Have ability to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
- Technical skills required include proficiency with spreadsheets; databases; and word processing.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Managed care or contracting experience a plus, but not required.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Last Date to Apply for Job: November 13th, 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Loading some great jobs for you...