Sr. Manager, Global Customer Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The person in this role will lead the partnership with an assigned Global or U.S. commercial franchise team to ensure the delivery of high quality strategic business decision support, including investment decisions and commercial strategies and tactics.
As a member of the Customer Analytics & Insights organization, this colleague will partner other Analytics, Informatics, and Business Intelligence (AIBI) resources as necessary, to deliver insightful analyses and recommendations that can be acted upon by the commercial organization.
The person in this role will frame, investigate, and answer key business questions through market research and analytics plans, globally or within countries. These plans will include a combination of primary market research, key performance tracking, and customer data mining to fully understand, generate insights, and contribute to the franchise strategy.
This role is dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and covers a broad range of strategic topics that are critical to our business. The successful candidate will join Customer Analytics and Insights (CAI) colleagues worldwide that are constantly helping drive the business through proactive thought leadership, innovative research capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex and dynamic information in new and creative ways. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Role definition and Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:Market Analytics
Forecasting/Operating Plan Support
- Partner with key Pfizer stakeholders to support the design of market research and data analytics plans, and the overall management of the research process, globally and within countries.
- Apply all types of primary market research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, to answer key business questions.
- Connect market research and secondary data analytics to tell a compelling and clear story.
Vendor/Offshore Resource Management
- In partnership with key Pfizer stakeholders, support the development of Long Range Forecasts (LRFs) and Operating Plans.
- Coordinate forecasting activities with local in-country, Global CAI, and Forecasting CoE colleagues.
- Ability to qualify and quantify the business opportunity, including communicating results and recommendations.
- Ensure accurate and effective performance measurement and deliver regular assessments of portfolio performance to leadership, including clear articulation of the data and its meaning for the business.
Collaboration with Other Analytical Teams
- Develop, commission and contract complex and impactful research and analytic projects through preferred vendors.
- Create and manage budgets associated with assigned activities.
- Direct workload of flexible staffing resources.
- Be accountable for continuous improvement, as well as the identification/ utilization of new capabilities to maximize the competitive advantages of the business.
- Accountable for meeting compliance and Corporate SOP obligations of all Primary Market Research projects.
- Partner with local and global analytical teams to adapt global strategies to the local markets.
- Actively seek to share knowledge and expertise with other colleagues.
- Proactively seek alignment with other AIBI teams (CoEs/other Global or Country teams) to ensure cohesive activities with our stakeholders and facilitate best practice sharing.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience, with 3 years in analytic or consulting roles
- Demonstrated significant professional experience of commercial, strategy and/or research/analytics interacting with senior stakeholders to effectively communicate insights
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies.
- Experience in the design and management of secondary data analytics.
- Previous demonstrated experience in analyzing complex data sets preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in supporting teams through complex and challenging cross-functional projects.
- Ability to connect, integrate, and synthesize analysis into a meaningful 'so what' to drive clear strategic recommendations and enable commercial decision making.
- Previous demonstrated experience of forecasting revenues.
- Ability to identify and describe relevant caveats and uncertainties in research, analytic projects, and forecasts, including how they relate to the business question and broader strategic priorities.
- Working knowledge of business / financial acumen.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals highly preferred, with Investment Banking & Finance highly desirable
- Analytic roles in Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals highly preferred with Investment Banking & Finance desirable.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline
Limited business travel requiredEEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Loading some great jobs for you...