Sr. Manager, Global Process Design
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Global Process Architect is part of the Global Workday Process team and is accountable for the design and development of innovative, integrated solutions within the Workday system. This specific Process Architect role has global responsibility for the Recruiting (Talent Acquisition) business processes within the Workday Recruiting module. Partnering with the Recruiting Business Process Owners and other stakeholders across HR, HR Digital, and the business, this role provides thought-leadership by applying business, functional and technical knowledge to the design and overall usage of the Workday platform. The role is a key player to ensure alignment of current and future design to the overall guiding principles and strategies of Workday and the HR On Demand program. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with global Business Process Owners (Global Talent Solutions, Talent Acquisition Operations) to develop integrated solutions and design processes within the Recruiting space (from Application through Onboarding) that balance established global standards and simplification while harnessing the power of Workday for innovative HR and business solutions
- Form and engage in deep partnerships across global and regional HR Operations, HR COEs, HR Digital, and the Business to understand both global and local business needs and priorities, understand cross functional implication of design decisions, and drive changes in Workday
- Configure Business Process changes in Workday for the Recruiting processes, working with the Release Management Team to plan, assess impacts, prioritize and implement changes for both Workday and Pfizer-driven releases
- Lead continuous process improvement efforts within the Recruiting processes, identifying and prioritizing opportunities, then advocating for features or changes that bring value and benefit to Pfizer
- Assess new functionality in Workday releases and make recommendations for adoption strategy and implementation timeline
- Participate in selected future development work within Workday (Design Partner groups, early adopters, etc) as it relates to Recruiting solutions, representing Pfizer's interest and influencing overall design in a way that benefits Pfizer
- Maintain strong external network of Workday experts (within Workday, Workday Community, and other Workday clients) to bring ideas and solutions to Pfizer
- Conduct impact analysis on all approved change requests, HR Portfolio projects, or other key global initiatives to understand and articulate impacts to the Workday Recruiting Business Processes. Partner with the HRIS team, HR Service Center and HR Digital to assess impacts to integrations, data model/security, the service delivery model, and third-party vendors
- Manage development of new or change business process requirements through the Regional TA operations team.
- 5-10 Years experience in Process Design
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Strong functional & technical understanding of the Workday solution and the global HR Service Delivery model, specifically in Workday Recruiting
- Proven process design, analytical, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills in a global cross-functional team environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and partnering skills with both technical and functional end users
- Ability to develop and design innovative technical solutions that enable a positive user experience
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation; ability to gain trust, lead, and influence others at different levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to drive efforts to standardize, optimize and simplify processes and technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and balance local country and regional requirements to adapt and implement strategic global process decisions
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems;
- Ability to influence at all levels with skill in building and harnessing the power of both internal and external networks
- Anticipates, understands, and manages change that has a substantial impact on the business; demonstrates a high level of change agility
- Solution-focused with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in Process Design preferably around HR systems and the Workday system specifically
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Other Information
- Last Date to Apply: November 7, 2019
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
- Additional location information: Position can be filled at Pfizer's New York City, Peapack, NJ, or Collegeville, PA offices. Position can also be virtual/remote anywhere in the United States.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Loading some great jobs for you...