Inside Account Executive I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Renaissance is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
We are a mission driven company. At Renaissance, Inside Sales is critical to continuing our growth and to fulfilling our mission to Accelerate Learning for All. We have a great career opportunity for a driven, competitive inside sales professional with experience growing an existing book of business including new customer acquisition. Renaissance offers you a chance to make a significant impact on the education of millions of students by creating new business and managing renewal business in US schools.
We are seeking inside sales professionals who are passionate about ensuring that their customers have the right solutions, dedicated to our mission to accelerate learning for all and passionate about positively impacting the lives of students and teachers and education in general. This is not a typical telesales job; we are seeking sales professionals to work with professional educators by helping solve challenges that educators face. Your hours of work are built around your customers' school day.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you focus on managing and selling Renaissance Learning's products and services to assigned accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Grow existing account base through cross selling and upselling existing accounts
* Prospect and acquire new customers
* Utilize the sales process to manage and close opportunities
* Maintain high renewal rates among existing accounts
* Provide short-term account maintenance for follow up on new business
* Generate customer interest and attendance in company-sponsored events
* Manage/Update opportunities in CRM
* Develop and cultivate key customers and relationships through timely virtual meetings
* Deliver Proposal and Quote presentations
* Manage and resolve customer concerns and issues related to sales opportunities
* Execute current and long term marketing strategy through targeted prospecting efforts
* Represents sales by participating on initiative teams, based on impacted accounts
* Accountability for achieving sales targets
* Interface with internal departments creating strong working relationships/efficiencies
* Forecast demand for assigned accounts
* Conform with all safety rules and use safety equipment as appropriate to the role
Your success will be rewarded through an excellent compensation and benefits program, including significant commission earnings.
The most successful inside sales professionals are:
* Exceptional listeners with excellent time management, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
* Self-starters who are focused and competitive as well as strong team players with high energy
* Outstanding problem-solvers with impeccable integrity
* Driven to meet or exceed their goals
* Skilled at converting prospects into customers; opportunities to sales
* Adept at opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
* Knowledgeable about the sales process and what it takes to move an opportunity through the process to close
* Highly proficient with the use of CRM Systems to manage multiple prospects and sales opportunities and the ability to use MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiently.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and
* Minimum two years of experience in Inside Sales organization, OR
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficient with PC applications
* Proficient with MS office applications
* Virtual meeting software proficiency
* CRM solutions and data management experience
* Able to gather and interpret data from separate systems
Other General Skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment to accomplish mutual tasks and goals
* Strong knowledge of educational market with targeted focus on assessment and instruction tools.
* Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
* Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of clients, customers, and the general public
* Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
* Demonstrated ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
* Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Demonstrated ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Loading some great jobs for you...