Now Hiring in all of Pinellas and Pasco County!
St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Largo, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey & More!!
Apply Now!Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. We are seeking a Healthcare Assistant / Home Health Aide to provide care to our clients.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people to reach their highest level of independence! Apply today!Job Responsibilities
As a key member of the ResCare team, your work as a Healthcare Assistant / Home Health Aide will include serving as a source of companionship while providing daily care to our clients to achieve the highest quality of life, as outlined by the care plan. Comprehensive training will prepare you to take on additional responsibilities as you progress throughout your career.
Responsibilities of the Healthcare Assistant / Home Health Aide include:
- Providing for and assisting with personal care needs, such as bathing, shaving, shampooing hair, dressing and grooming, oral hygiene, perinea care, and skin care
- Assisting with ambulating (including the use of canes, walkers, and wheelchairs), client transfers, and proper body positioning
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe living environment
- Ensuring proper medication/therapies or other services are provided according to the individual s care plan
- Supporting individuals with day-to-day living activities (e.g., laundry, meal preparation, bed making, cleaning)
- Coordinating transportation to appointments and errands
- Communicating pertinent information to families, supervisors, co-workers and others
- Encouraging self-help activities
- Adhering to client s rights
- Documenting services provided on the appropriate time card flow sheet, according to agency policies and procedures, and reporting any changes or variations from the care plan
- Other duties as assigned
As a Healthcare Assistant / Home Health Aide with ResCare, you will be part of an established and highly regarded organization with a proud 40-year tradition of making a vital difference in the lives of the people we serve. Not only will you see the positive results of your work each and every day, but you will also have opportunities for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. Our senior leadership team has been with us, on average, for a decade or more, and several of them began their careers with us as direct caregivers.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and the opportunity to participate in company benefit programs including:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability coverage
- Employee discount program
- Plus more!