Healthcare (Payer/Provider) Client Service Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 30 markets across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Job Title: Client Service Partner Healthcare (Payer and Provider)
Slalom's NYC office is currently seeking a talented Healthcare Client Service Partner to drive results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business and technology delivery opportunities. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to sell and building strategic relationships with the fasting growing Healthcare organizations in NYC. This opportunity is right for the individual that seeks exposure to multiple Fortune 100 and growing Mid-Market clients, drive thought leadership, manage a portfolio of business and lead strategic solution teams.
The individual in this role will serve Slalom's clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Slalom brand. We are looking for a thoughtful, pragmatic, solution and customer centric individual to drive the growth within our strategy and technology industry portfolio. You will be a key partner with our practice leaders and subject matter experts to develop next generation solutions that will enable our clients to actualize on their most strategic initiatives. You will also manage a team of executives leading client relationship building and delivery engagements at multiple clients.
* Build and Maintain Trust-based Relationships Drive new connections and deepen relationships within the market and the client accounts.
* Industry Expertise provide subject matter expertise to teams, clients and partners. Support development of our consultants with interest in focusing in Healthcare (Payer and Provider).
* Building our Capability Focused on increasing brand recognition by attending various industry or functional meetings, forums, publications, sponsor/speaker at industry events and/or client workshops etc.
* Financial Management overseeing the profit and loss of accounts in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) group, including the management of receivables.
* Sales Pipeline Management generating and leading new sales opportunities for Slalom and responding to client RFP responses and service requests.
* Portfolio Management providing coaching and mentoring to other client service leads supporting opportunities, delivery, and quality management on Slalom clients within the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) client group.
* Delivery and Quality Management oversight of all work, deliverables being performed on accounts in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) group. Engaged on steering committees and with executives to drive expectation alignment across teams. Spending time with clients periodically conducting Customer Love conversations.
* People and Talent Management providing guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to accounts in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) client group. Ensuring Slalom teams serving clients are engaged and excited about the work they are doing.
* Administration ensuring the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including the management client charge codes, billing and internal administration.
* 10+ years of knowledge and experience in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) industry
* 10+ year's experience managing teams of 10+ resources through all lifecycles of a project
* Excellent team builder and player, with a learner philosophy
* 10+ year's experience simultaneously managing multiple projects across multiple domains and/or clients
* Experience developing and marketing thought leadership assets in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) industry
* 10+ year's experience building relationships with executives and C-Suite leaders in the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) industry
* Experience managing the financials of a $10+ million portfolio of work
* 5+ year's experience monitoring quality assurance of projects
* Demonstrated experience in negotiations and difficult conversations
* Demonstrated experience recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
* Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
* Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong leadership skills
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, hematopathology, laboratory, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, microbiology, molecular, pathology, technologist
Loading some great jobs for you...