Compensation: $115,490.00 - $170,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Submittable is looking for Full-Stack Engineers to build on our industry-leading platform. You will work on one of our feature teams to develop, review, and ship code daily and will write maintainable, reusable, and well-tested code. Your work will drive the product's development and how it is used by millions of people.
This is a full-time position at our headquarters in Missoula, Montana, and reports to an Engineering Manager.
* At least 2+ years experience as a full-stack engineer
* Knowledge of web technologies is a must (JS, RESTful APIs). You can write and design performant REST APIs.
* Experience with serverless architecture is a plus
* You are self-motivated and excited to learn
* Passionate about people and customers
* Fast learner and open to feedback
* Possess a can-do and positive attitude: find ways to get things done
* Very motivated and super smart while a total team player
* Bachelor's Degree in a STEM subject preferred
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas.
About Our Tech Stack:
* Originally built with ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL Server using AWS services, our back-end stack is migrating to a serverless infrastructure, using .NET Core, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB and Lambda, and leveraging the AWS platform.
* On the front-end, you'll find React, Redux, and ES6. Modern best practices are followed aggressively.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable's office is 1 block from surfing, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from the Rattlesnake National Recreation Area. If you're not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too--we also have, among our staff, professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), former chefs, and a quilter who once won third place in the county fair. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ? that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 5 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
* Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
* Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
* Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents and employee-paid on-site childcare center for infants and children up to age 2
* Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
* Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
* Fully stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
* Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...