SALES MANAGER / AUTOMOTIVE SALES / SALES MANAGEMENT
Whether you are an entry level or a seasoned sales manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in automotive sales.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Complete quotes, return e-mail / voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales.
- Prior Automotive Sales Management experience
- Automotive Dealership experience required
- CDK experience preferred but not required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a people person\")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to close\"
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team!
Associated topics: director of sales, management, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team leader